Sunday, August 24, 2014

Welcome!

My name is Jessica.  I live in the beautiful area of Grand Coulee Dam, Washington.  I have a beautiful baby boy named Jackson and the best man as my husband.  I hope that you can use my writings as encouragement and inspiration. 

I write about all the parts of my life.  To read about the crazy antics of my little boy, check out the "Adventures in Motherhood" tab.  My adventures as a 2nd grade teacher can be found under the "Life as a Teacher" tab.  I also like to reflect each week on the sermon that my pastor, Steve Archer, gives at Faith Community Church in Electric City, WA.  Those can be found under the "Sermon Reflections" tab.

Thanks for reading, and I hope that something posted here touches your life, even if it is just by giving you a short giggle for a moment.  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment